Friday, April 11, 2008

Its never a right time to say goodbye

I'm running away, I'm leaving this place.
No humans ever appreciate what they have now.

Today we had Games Day! I hate to say it, outdoor activities got cancelled.
%^$&*%^*&#%&#%^*&
I'm flabbergasted.

Why? Cause' it frigging rained for less than an hour, UGHHHHH!
Just like that, they don't allow us to play in the fields. Angry please.


CCAB.


LOVE MY HONEYYYYYYYY!

You see, they cancelled all outdoor activities. So, practically 4/5 of the entire school were just sitting at the CCAB hall doing nothing! But yes, at least I can get to watch the Floorball (boys) event. Front row somemore! Haha great view.

Our class guys got 2nd for floorball! Great job against 4/2. Great job!
After that, we did our class cheer. We did ours last, all eyes were on us.

(Cheers!)

For Secondary 4 and 5, 3 class got chosen only. 4/5, 4/9 and 5/1.
And the results...

Announcer: For the second runner-up... 4/5!
.
.
.
Announcer: First runner-up... is class 4/9!
5/1: *Looks at each other* *Stood up and screamed!*
Announcer: So you all know who is the winner, sitting in the middle.

(Yes, our class was seated at the middle of the hall. CoOoOl!)
HAHAHA.

Announcer: And the winner goes to, Class 5/1!

YAYE.

I'm happy. Mr Sim is happy. 5/1's happy. We're all elated!
:D :D



Not 4/5, is 4 OR 5.


Soulja Boy. Disgrace, throw face only AHAHA.




CLASS 5/1'o8 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



The following picture gave me a heart-warming and nostalgic feeling.


CLASS 1/7'o4.
Its exactly 4 years back! Yes, some people are not in the picture ):
When I saw this picture, my memory flashed back to the year 2004.
How fun, the memories that we've made since we are Secondary 1.


Remember, Alibaba? Pali, Jali, Sali and Gali.
HAHA.


Bye hall.

After that, had a fun/laughter-filled/frustrating/pissing day.
Yes, I'm lazy to blog about it so... Enjoy this Botak Jones Fish&Chips pictures!








AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm very tired now.
GOODNIGHT EARTHLINGS!

No comments: